Standard Bank Scholarship Scheme 2023 for UTM Students
We believe that education is a means to change the world and future of bright and needy youngsters.
The Standard Bank scholarship programme will allow bright students with limited financial to follow undergraduate courses at the University of Technology Mauritius (UTM).
Application for 2023 is now open.
- be citizens and residents of the Republic of Mauritius
- come from a family whose household income does not exceed Rs 25,000 monthly
- NOT have benefited from any other scholarship for the same course/programme
- Candidates should hold a firm offer of a seat at the University of Technology Mauritius for a full-time undergraduate programme
- Scholarship applies to first year students only
Documents to be submitted
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copies of results of SC/O level and HSC/International Baccalaureate or equivalent, and any other relevant qualifications held
- Copy of letter of offer/evidence of enrolment specifying nature of course and course title/evidence of having secured a seat at the University of Technology Mauritius
- Evidence of family household income. Should not exceed Rs 25,000 per month