Standard Bank Scholarship Scheme 2022
We believe that education is a means to change the world and future of bright and needy youngsters.
The scholarship programme has been running for the past ten years. This scheme allows bright students with limited financial means to follow undergraduate courses in Mauritius.
Application for 2022 is now open.
- be citizens and residents of the Republic of Mauritius
- come from a family whose household income does not exceed Rs 25,000 monthly
- NOT have benefited from any other scholarship for the same course/programme
- Candidates should hold a firm offer of a seat at the University of Mauritius for a full-time undergraduate programme
- Scholarship applies to first year students only
Documents to be submitted
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copies of results of SC/O level and HSC/International Baccalaureate or equivalent, and any other relevant qualifications held
- Copy of letter of offer/evidence of enrolment specifying nature of course and course title/evidence of having secured a seat at the University of Mauritius
- Evidence of family household income. Should not exceed Rs 25,000 per month