We are here to support you.
We wish to inform you that the Bank’s Business Continuity Plan remains in place and our employees will continue to work from home, until further notice, in order to service your banking needs.
Our cut-off time for MUR and foreign currency payments will revert to its usual time effective 6 April 2021:
- Manual payments received by email and fax – 3.00pm
- BOL payments – 3.30pm
For USD payments submitted through BOL and Host platforms and which do not require FX conversions, the cut-off time remains at 5.00pm.
However, please take note of the following:
- Our Service Centre (cash and cheque services) will continue to operate on an appointment basis only until further notice. Please advise us of your requirements at least one day before
- Transfer instructions should be electronic, via fax and email only, to restrict physical contact
- A call-back procedure will apply to all fax and email instructions and will require a further written confirmation from one authorised signatory
- Utilisation requests under any available credit facilities must be submitted with a minimum of 3 business days’ notice
Our Client Services Team remains available from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Tel: +230 402 52 00
E-mail: [email protected]
We remain committed to deliver our highest quality of service and we will update you of future developments.
Remember to limit your movements and stay safe.