Standard Bank Scholarship Scheme 2022 for second year students
We believe that education is a means to change the world and future of bright and needy youngsters.
The scholarship programme has been running for the past ten years. This scheme allows bright students with limited financial means to follow undergraduate courses in Mauritius.
Application is now open for second year students.
- be citizens and residents of the Republic of Mauritius
- come from a family whose household income does not exceed Rs 25,000 monthly
- NOT have benefited from any other scholarship for the same course/programme
- Candidates should hold a firm offer of a seat at the University of Mauritius for a full-time undergraduate programme
- Scholarship applies to second year students
Documents to be submitted
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copies of results of SC/O level and HSC/International Baccalaureate or equivalent, and any other relevant qualifications held
- Transcript for Year 1 undergraduate programme
- Copy of letter of offer/evidence of re-registration for Year 2 programme
- Evidence of family household income. Should not exceed Rs 25,000 per month
How to apply
Please send the supporting documents by email to:
Closing date: 20 March 2023