Our Business Online banking platform puts online Corporate and Business Banking at your fingertips 24/7, anytime, anywhere.
What is it?
Our Business Online banking platform puts online Corporate and Business Banking at your fingertips 24/7, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging off the Standard Bank Group’s extensive global footprint and state-of-the-art systems, you now have instant access to your entire Standard Bank/Stanbic banking portfolio across products, countries and currencies – all with a single login.
What does it offer me?
The Business Online platform allows you make payments to third parties; transfer funds between accounts in your own portfolio; view, print and download balances and statements; and make adjustments to your account profile.
With Business Online, you can:
- Check up on your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any Internet connection anywhere in the world.
- Access all your account information across countries and currencies in a single view
- Make payments to third parties in local or foreign currency.
- Pay instantly or future date your payments by up to 90 days.
- Negotiate foreign exchange rates on your payments and inter-account transfers.
- Load third party beneficiaries, and modify existing beneficiary information.
- Combine multiple payments into a single entry through your account.
- Assign varying levels of authorisation to your staff, setting access and limits accordingly
- Define how often you wish to receive statement updates
- Receive a full statement at the end of every day.
- Download balance and statement information directly from the Internet in a variety of formats, compatible with most ERP and accounting systems.
- Print all balance and statement information.
- Cut-off time for electronic instructions submitted via our Business Online has recently been extended from 3pm to 3.30pm (Mauritian time).
Secure online banking
Business Online offers advanced security features, keeping your information in approved hands at all times.
Role-based security gives you the ability to allocate varying levels of access to specific individuals within your organisation. You decide who gets to see specific information and perform specific tasks.
You also set limits for each of the individual users within your organisation, which means everyone has clearly defined boundaries.
Email alerts let you know when authorisation is required on particular transactions, helping you to keep your finger on the financial pulse of your organisation. Secure host-to-host data transfer makes use of protocol level security, ensuring the safe passage of your data over public networks.
Please click here for additional Business Online security information
What do I need to apply?
You can apply for Business Online services by contacting your Relationship Manager.