We are here to support you.
Following the Government’s announcement of the easing in a phased approach of the confinement, we are pleased to inform that the Bank returns to normal banking services and operations as from 11 May 2020.
Our Service Centre banking hours:
Until 14 May 2020 - 10.00 am to 1pm
As from 15 May 2020:
- Monday to Thursday - (9.00am to 3.15pm)
- Friday (9.00am to 4.30pm)
Standard Bank is committed to the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, clients and business partners. We have put in place several sanitary and precautionary measures to ensure our premises are safe:
- A full sanitisation and deep cleaning prior to resumption and a thorough daily cleaning schedule
- Employees and visitors will be required to wear masks and body temperature screening will be required before access is granted on our premises
- Social distancing of at least 2m will be enforced on our premises
- Should you need to have a face-to-face meeting with one of the Bank’s representatives, we encourage to hold it through videoconferencing facilities
We are very much aware that as a Bank we work at the centre of the economy and that it is our duty to do everything we can to help keep your business and your life on track. In this difficult time, we remain by your side to help you navigate the volatile markets and manage your business needs as the economic impacts continue to evolve.
Please rest assured that we are here to assist you.
Contact our Client Services Team from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm on:
Tel: +230 402 52 00
E-mail: [email protected]
Remember to follow the necessary safety protocols.